.● Puppies must be at least 10 weeks old for a day board or daycare, and 12 weeks old for an overnight stay.
● Senior dogs (10 years and over) who have not boarded at The Paw within the last 4-6 months may need to be re-evaluated. Evaluations of Senior dogs must be within a week of their stay. Evaluations take into consideration the health and medical condition of the dog in determining whether or not we are able to care for them.
● Negative fecal exam within a year
● Flea and tick free
● Physically healthy and ready for play
● You must inform us of any medical concerns that your dog may have
● Free from any communicable condition including internal and external parasites
● If your pet has been ill with a communicable illness in the last 30 days, we require certification from your veterinarian that they are well, before we can admit or readmit them
● Reliable emergency contact
● Your dog must be two weeks past any surgical procedure. All sutures must be removed, and the wound completely healed.
● Dogs over 6 months must be spayed/ neutered to participate in group play or social let-outs
● If your dog is taking any medication during a boarding stay it needs to be contained in the original prescription bottle. You are not permitted to mix their medication in their food prior to dropping them off. This creates an unsafe environment for our guests as food can spill, and other dogs may come in contact with it. We need to make sure that the correct dog is taking the medication that is prescribed to them.
● Alert our staff of any medical condition or health issue your dog may have when making your reservation and again at check-in.